Re: Needed update for Debian Installer sublevel 6 (IPv6 support in network configuration)

Hi,
I've done my work.  Here's the changelog:
* De-fuzzied all fuzzy strings
* Reviewed all other strings
* My personal translation patch PATCHED.

This translation is accessible through
https://zh_tw_translators.etherpad.mozilla.org/6

Sincerely,
V字龍 | Vdragon <pika1021@gmail.com>