Hello! I've got something to tell you..

Hello, my name is Staci!
Your photo on on dating site attracted attention of mine and that's why I decided to know u closer. I think you wouldn't be against.
You're a very handsome pal and I really like boys who're looking like u. Wanna know some information about me? My height is 166 cm. My birthday is on 21 of November. I am redhead. I could give you some of my explicit photos in next message if u are interested in seeing them.
So, I wish you good luck and hope to get a letter from u soon.