An opportunity you can't afford to loose.

Hello dear,
I am Jetro Shepherd from "Republic of TOGO" and I am the
CEO and Legal Director of Unique Trust Chambers. I have a very interesting and beneficial mutual information to share with you, but I need to know, if we can discuss a kind of confidential matter here or if there is another e-mail address as a private you might prefer to give me.
Kindly respond to me, so that we can discuss this issue
in details for better understanding.
I am sure you would not want to miss a good opportunity of this kind.
Thanks,
Jetro Shepherd.
E-mail: jetroshepherd@rocketmail.com