Re: Re: debian-installer: Please update debconf PO translation for thepackage debian-installer

This is NOT too late...
In fact I have been using "軟體包裹" (again, what is important is "軟體包裹" but not "包裹") in all my post in my blog or in any other sites
And both translation terms can be found too...since I create a document mention about each terms
And in fact China translate the term to "軟體包", and is in the same logic.
Just by curiosity, why we still use "計算機" instead of "電腦" whether we normally think "計算機" is ambiguous?  Because it is NOT WRONG.