debian-installer: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-installer (sublevel 6)

Hi,

Be happy. Or not.

Once again, some strings changed lately in Debian Installer. Don't
yell at me, this is not my fault: it seems that developers start
developing.....when we're nearly in freeze.

As a consequence, a few more strings have been added to netcfg.

As a consequence, I therefore need you to update your translation.

"as soon as possible".

Please either commit the file if you have commit access.....or send it
to me in case you don't (or can't, or whatever).

Again, sorry. And I'm not even sure this is really last time that I
send you such notice..:-(

Thanks in advance,

# Traditional Chinese translation of debconf
# Copyright (C) 2010 Tetralet <tetralet@gmail.com>
# This file is distributed under the same license as the debconf package.
#
# Asho Yeh <asho@debian.org.tw>, 2006
# Tetralet <tetralet@gmail.com>, 2010
# Yao Wei <mwei@lxde.org>, 2012
#
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: debian-installer\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: \n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2012-06-20 19:29+0000\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2012-06-19 10:12+0800\n"
"Last-Translator: Yao Wei (魏銘廷) <mwei@lxde.org>\n"
"Language-Team: Debian-user in Chinese [Big5] <debian-chinese-big5@lists."
"debian.org>\n"
"Language: zh_TW\n"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#. :sl6:
#: ../netcfg-common.templates:48001
msgid "Waiting time (in seconds) for link detection:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#. :sl6:
#: ../netcfg-common.templates:48001
#, fuzzy
#| msgid "Please enter the name you would like to use for the new ZFS pool."
msgid ""
"Please enter the maximum time you would like to wait for network link "
"detection."
msgstr "請輸入您想要在新的 ZFS 池上所使用的名稱。"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl6:
#: ../netcfg-common.templates:49001
msgid "Invalid network link detection waiting time"
msgstr ""

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl6:
#: ../netcfg-common.templates:49001
msgid ""
"The value you have provided is not valid. The maximum waiting time (in "
"seconds) for network link detection must be a positive integer."
msgstr ""

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. :sl6:
#: ../apt-setup-udeb.templates:6001
msgid "Scanning the release updates repository..."
msgstr "正在掃瞄發行版更新套件庫……"

#. Type: multiselect
#. Choices
#. SEC_HOST and VOL_HOST are host names (e.g. security.debian.org)
#. Translators: the *entire* string should be under 55 columns
#. including host name. In short, KEEP THIS SHORT and, yes, that's tricky
#. :sl6:
#: ../apt-setup-udeb.templates:10001
msgid "security updates (from ${SEC_HOST})"
msgstr "安全更新(來自 ${SEC_HOST})"

#. Type: multiselect
#. Choices
#. SEC_HOST and VOL_HOST are host names (e.g. security.debian.org)
#. Translators: the *entire* string should be under 55 columns
#. including host name. In short, KEEP THIS SHORT and, yes, that's tricky
#. :sl6:
#: ../apt-setup-udeb.templates:10001
msgid "release updates"
msgstr "發行版更新"

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#. :sl6:
#: ../apt-setup-udeb.templates:10002
msgid "Services to use:"
msgstr "要使用的服務:"

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#. :sl6:
#: ../apt-setup-udeb.templates:10002
msgid ""
"Debian has two services that provide updates to releases: security and "
"release updates."
msgstr ""
"Debian 替發行版提供了兩個更新服務:『安全性套件庫』和『發行版更新套件庫』。"

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#. :sl6:
#: ../apt-setup-udeb.templates:10002
msgid ""
"Security updates help to keep your system secured against attacks. Enabling "
"this service is strongly recommended."
msgstr "安全更新可以用來幫助您的系統抵禦外來的攻擊。強烈建議您能啟用這項服務。"

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#. :sl6:
#: ../apt-setup-udeb.templates:10002
msgid ""
"Release updates provide more current versions for software that changes "
"relatively frequently and where not having the latest version could reduce "
"the usability of the software. It also provides regression fixes. This "
"service is only available for stable and oldstable releases."
msgstr ""
"發行版更新套件庫替一些時常更新,且若不使用最新版本可能會降低可用性的軟體提供"
"更及時的版本,也提供回歸修復 (在更新版本出現問題時,將更新移除的修復)。這項服"
"務僅提供給 stable 及 oldstable 發行版。"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#. :sl6:
#: ../cdebconf.templates:1001
msgid "Interface to use:"
msgstr "要使用的介面:"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#. :sl6:
#: ../cdebconf.templates:1001
msgid ""
"Packages that use debconf for configuration share a common look and feel. "
"You can select the type of user interface they use."
msgstr ""
"使用 debconf 來進行設定的套件有著共同的外觀及風格。您可以指定它們將會使用的使"
"用者介面類型。"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#. :sl6:
#: ../cdebconf.templates:2001
msgid "None"
msgstr "無"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#. :sl6:
#: ../cdebconf.templates:2001
msgid "'None' will never ask you any question."
msgstr "無 — 不會詢問您任何問題。"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#. :sl6:
#: ../cdebconf.templates:3001
msgid "Text"
msgstr "文字"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#. :sl6:
#: ../cdebconf.templates:3001
msgid "'Text' is a traditional plain text interface."
msgstr "文字 — 傳統純文字介面。"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#. :sl6:
#: ../cdebconf.templates:4001
msgid "Newt"
msgstr "Newt"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#. :sl6:
#: ../cdebconf.templates:4001
msgid "'Newt' is a full-screen, character based interface."
msgstr "Newt — 全螢幕的文字介面。"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#. :sl6:
#: ../cdebconf.templates:5001
msgid "GTK"
msgstr "GTK"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#. :sl6:
#: ../cdebconf.templates:5001
msgid ""
"'GTK' is a graphical interface that may be used in any graphical environment."
msgstr "GTK — 圖形介面,可用於任何圖形環境。"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl6:
#: ../network-console.templates:10001
msgid "Could not fetch SSH authorized keys"
msgstr "無法取得 SSH 授權公鑰"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl6:
#. Translators: do NOT translate the "LOCATION" variable name
#: ../network-console.templates:10001
msgid "An error occurred while fetching SSH authorized keys from ${LOCATION}."
msgstr "在從 ${LOCATION} 取得 SSH 授權公鑰時發生錯誤。"