Re: Debian Installer sublevel 1: Yet another tentative to get files completed...sublevel 5

Christian and list,

Here is the sublevel 5 translation. Please help me review the
translation (on the repository, maybe). Thanks!

--
Yao Wei
# Traditional Chinese messages for debian-installer.

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partman-base.templates:60001
#, no-c-format
msgid "ZFS pool %s, volume %s"
msgstr ""

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partman-base.templates:62001
#, no-c-format
msgid "DASD %s (%s)"
msgstr "DASD %s (%s)"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partman-base.templates:63001
#, no-c-format
msgid "DASD %s (%s), partition #%s"
msgstr "DASD %s (%s),第 %s 分割區"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#. Setting to reserve a small part of the disk for use by BIOS-based bootloaders
#. such as GRUB.
#: ../partman-partitioning.templates:36001
msgid "Reserved BIOS boot area"
msgstr "被保留的 BIOS 開機區"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#. short variant of 'Reserved BIOS boot area'
#. Up to 10 character positions
#: ../partman-partitioning.templates:37001
msgid "biosgrub"
msgstr "biosgrub"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partman-efi.templates:1001
msgid ""
"In order to start your new system, the firmware on your Itanium system loads "
"the boot loader from its private EFI partition on the hard disk.  The boot "
"loader then loads the operating system from that same partition.  An EFI "
"partition has a FAT16 file system formatted on it and the bootable flag set. "
"Most installations place the EFI partition on the first primary partition of "
"the same hard disk that holds the root file system."
msgstr ""
"為了能啟動您的新系統,您的 Itanium 系統的韌體將會從硬碟上的專用 EFI 分割區中"
"載入開機程式,這個開機程式再從同一分割區中載入作業系統。而在 EFI 分割區上會有"
"一個格式化過,並設定為可開機的 FAT16 檔案系統。大部份的安裝程式會將 EFI 分割"
"區置於和包含 root 檔案系統之同一顆硬碟的第一個主要分割區上。"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#. Type: text
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partman-efi.templates:2001 ../partman-efi.templates:4001
msgid "EFI boot partition"
msgstr "EFI 的啟動分割區"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partman-efi.templates:3001
msgid "No EFI partition was found."
msgstr "找不到 EFI 分割區。"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#. short variant of 'EFI boot partition'
#. Up to 10 character positions
#: ../partman-efi.templates:5001
msgid "EFIboot"
msgstr "EFIboot"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partman-efi.templates:7001
msgid "EFI-fat16"
msgstr "EFI-fat16"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:1001
msgid ""
"No partitions were found in your system. You may need to partition your hard "
"drives or load additional kernel modules."
msgstr ""
"在系統中找不到磁碟分割區。您可能需要進行硬碟分割或再載入些額外的 Kernel 模"
"組。"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:2001
msgid "No file systems found"
msgstr "找不到檔案系統"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:2001
msgid ""
"No usable file systems were found. You may need to load additional kernel "
"modules."
msgstr "找不到可用的檔案系統。您可能需要再載入些額外的 Kernel 模組。"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:3001
msgid "Abort"
msgstr "放棄"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#. :sl5:
#. Note to translators : Please keep your translations of the choices
#. below a 65 columns limit (which means 65 characters
#. in single-byte languages)
#: ../partconf.templates:4001
msgid "Leave the file system intact"
msgstr "保留該檔案系統的原始內容"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#. :sl5:
#. Note to translators : Please keep your translations of the choices
#. below a 65 columns limit (which means 65 characters
#. in single-byte languages)
#. Type: select
#. Choices
#. :sl5:
#. Note to translators : Please keep your translations of each choice
#. (separated by commas)
#. below a 65 columns limit (which means 65 characters
#. in single-byte languages)
#: ../partconf.templates:4001 ../partconf.templates:5001
msgid "Create swap space"
msgstr "建立置換空間"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#. Type: select
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:4002 ../partconf.templates:5002
msgid "Action on ${PARTITION}:"
msgstr "要在 ${PARTITION} 上進行的動作:"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:4002
msgid ""
"This partition seems to already have a file system (${FSTYPE}). You can "
"choose to leave this file system intact, create a new file system, or create "
"swap space."
msgstr ""
"此分割區中似乎已經包含了檔案系統 (${FSTYPE})。您可以選擇保留該檔案系統的原始"
"內容、建立新的檔案系統、或是建立置換空間。"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:5002
msgid ""
"This partition does not seem to have a file system. You can create a file "
"system or swap space on it."
msgstr ""
"這個磁碟分割區上似乎沒有任何檔案系統。您可以在上面建立檔案系統或置換空間。"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#. Note to translators : Please keep your translations of each choice
#. (separated by commas)
#. below a 65 columns limit (which means 65 characters
#. in single-byte languages)
#. :sl5:
#. "it" is a partition
#: ../partconf.templates:6001
msgid "Don't mount it"
msgstr "不進行掛載"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#. Type: string
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:6002 ../partconf.templates:7001
msgid "Mount point for ${PARTITION}:"
msgstr "${PARTITION} 的掛載點:"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:6002
msgid ""
"When a partition is mounted, it is available to the users of the system. You "
"always need a root (\"/\") partition, and it's often good to have a separate "
"partition for /home."
msgstr ""
"在磁碟分割區被掛載之後,系統的使用者才能存取它。Root (\"/\") 分割區是不可或缺"
"的,並且最好將 /home 劃分為獨立的磁碟分割區。"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:7001
msgid "Please enter where the partition should be mounted."
msgstr "請輸入磁碟分割區應該掛載於哪個位置。"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:8001
msgid "Do you want to unmount the partitions so you can make changes?"
msgstr "為了能夠進行變更,您是否要暫時卸載該分割區?"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:8001
msgid ""
"Since the partitions have already been mounted, you cannot do any changes."
msgstr "由於磁碟分割區已經被掛載了,無法進行任何變更。"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:9001
msgid "Failed to unmount partitions"
msgstr "無法卸載磁碟分割區"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:9001
msgid "An unexpected error occurred while unmounting the partitions."
msgstr "在卸載分割區時發生了預期之外的錯誤。"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:9001
msgid "The partition configuration process has been aborted."
msgstr "分割區設定程序已被中止。"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:10001
#, no-c-format
msgid "Create %s file system"
msgstr "建立 %s 檔案系統"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:11001
msgid "No root partition (/)"
msgstr "沒有 root 分割區 (/)"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:11001
msgid ""
"You need a root partition. Please assign a partition to the root mount point "
"before continuing."
msgstr ""
"缺少了 root 分割區。在繼續進行之前請將一個磁碟分割區指派為 root 的掛載點。"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:12001
msgid "Partition assigned to ${MOUNT}"
msgstr "將磁碟分割區指派為 ${MOUNT}"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:12001
msgid "Mounting a partition on ${MOUNT} makes no sense. Please change this."
msgstr "不應當將磁碟分割區掛載至 ${MOUNT}。請修正。"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:13001
msgid "Several partitions assigned to ${MOUNT}"
msgstr "有多個磁碟分割區同時被指派為 ${MOUNT}"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:13001
msgid ""
"You cannot assign several partitions to the same mount point. Please change "
"all but one of them."
msgstr "不能將多個磁碟分割區指派至同一個掛載點。請修改它們,只留下一個。"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:14001
msgid "Ready to create file systems and mount partitions?"
msgstr "是否已準備好要建立檔案系統並掛載磁碟分割區了?"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:14001
msgid "File systems will be created and partitions mounted."
msgstr "將要進行檔案系統的建立,並掛載磁碟分割區。"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:14001
msgid ""
"WARNING: This will destroy all data on the partitions you have assigned file "
"systems to."
msgstr "[警告]:這樣會把要建立檔案系統的磁碟分割區上的所有的資料給完全清除掉。"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:15001
msgid "Failed to create swap space on ${PARTITION}"
msgstr "無法在 ${PARTITION} 上建立置換空間"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:15001
msgid "An error occurred when the swap space was created on ${PARTITION}."
msgstr "在 ${PARTITION} 上建立置換空間時發生錯誤。"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:15001 ../partconf.templates:16001
#: ../partconf.templates:17001 ../partconf.templates:18001
msgid ""
"Please check the error log on the third console or /var/log/messages for "
"more information."
msgstr "請查看第三個主控台中的錯誤 Log 或是 /var/log/messages 來獲得更多訊息。"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:16001
msgid "Failed to activate the swap space on ${PARTITION}"
msgstr "無法啟動 ${PARTITION} 上的置換空間"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:16001
msgid "An error occurred when the swap space on ${PARTITION} was activated."
msgstr "在啟動 ${PARTITION} 上的置換空間時發生錯誤。"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:17001
msgid "Failed to create ${FS} file system on ${PARTITION}"
msgstr "無法在 ${PARTITION} 上建立 ${FS} 檔案系統"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:17001
msgid ""
"An error occurred when the ${FS} file system was created on ${PARTITION}."
msgstr "在 ${PARTITION} 上建立 ${FS} 檔案系統時發生錯誤。"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:18001
msgid "Failed to mount ${PARTITION} on ${MOUNT}"
msgstr "無法將 ${PARTITION} 掛載至 ${MOUNT}"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:18001
msgid "An error occurred when ${PARTITION} was mounted on ${MOUNT}."
msgstr "在將 ${PARTITION} 掛載至 ${MOUNT} 時發生錯誤。"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. Main menu item
#. :sl5:
#: ../partconf.templates:19001
msgid "Configure and mount partitions"
msgstr "設定並掛載磁碟分割區"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partitioner.templates:1002
msgid "Disk to partition:"
msgstr "要進行分割的磁碟:"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partitioner.templates:1002
msgid "Please choose one of the listed disks to create partitions on it."
msgstr "請在列表中選擇一個磁碟以便能在其上建立分割區。"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partitioner.templates:1002 ../s390-dasd.templates:1002
msgid "Select \"Finish\" at the bottom of the list when you are done."
msgstr "完畢後,選擇列表中最底端的【結束】。"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partitioner.templates:2001
msgid "No disk found"
msgstr "未能找到磁碟"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partitioner.templates:2001
msgid ""
"Unable to find any disk in your system. Maybe some kernel modules need to be "
"loaded."
msgstr "無法在系統中找到任何磁碟。您也許應當再載入某些特定的 Kernel 模組。"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partitioner.templates:3001
msgid "Partitioning error"
msgstr "在進行分割時發生錯誤"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../partitioner.templates:3001
msgid "Failed to partition the disk ${DISC}."
msgstr "無法在磁碟 ${DISC} 上進行分割。"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#. Main menu item
#: ../partitioner.templates:4001
msgid "Partition a hard drive"
msgstr "在硬碟上進行分割"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#. Note to translators : Please keep your translations of the choices
#. below a 65 columns limit (which means 65 characters
#. in single-byte languages) including the initial path
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:1001
msgid "ctc: Channel to Channel (CTC) or ESCON connection"
msgstr "ctc: Channel to Channel (CTC) 或 ESCON 連線"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#. Note to translators : Please keep your translations of the choices
#. below a 65 columns limit (which means 65 characters
#. in single-byte languages) including the initial path
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:1001
msgid "qeth: OSA-Express in QDIO mode / HiperSockets"
msgstr "qeth: OSA-Express in QDIO mode / HiperSockets"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#. Note to translators : Please keep your translations of the choices
#. below a 65 columns limit (which means 65 characters
#. in single-byte languages) including the initial path
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:1001
msgid "iucv: Inter-User Communication Vehicle - available for VM guests only"
msgstr "iucv: Inter-User Communication Vehicle - 僅適用於 VM 客戶端"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#. Note to translators : Please keep your translations of the choices
#. below a 65 columns limit (which means 65 characters
#. in single-byte languages) including the initial path
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:1001
msgid "virtio: KVM VirtIO"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:1002
msgid "Network device type:"
msgstr "網路裝置類型:"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:1002
msgid ""
"Please choose the type of your primary network interface that you will need "
"for installing the Debian system (via NFS or HTTP). Only the listed devices "
"are supported."
msgstr ""
"請選擇您在安裝 (藉由 NFS 或 HTTP) Debian 系統時所使用的主要網路介面的類型。僅"
"支援以下所列出的裝置。"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:2001
msgid "CTC read device:"
msgstr "CTC 讀取裝置:"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#. Type: select
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:2001 ../s390-netdevice.templates:3001
msgid "The following device numbers might belong to CTC or ESCON connections."
msgstr "以下的裝置號碼大多屬於 CTC 或 ESCON 連線。"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:3001
msgid "CTC write device:"
msgstr "CTC 寫入裝置:"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:4001 ../s390-netdevice.templates:8001
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:13001
msgid "Do you accept this configuration?"
msgstr "請問您是否接受這些設定值?"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:4001
msgid ""
"The configured parameters are:\n"
" read channel  = ${device_read}\n"
" write channel = ${device_write}\n"
" protocol      = ${protocol}"
msgstr ""
"所設定的參數為:\n"
" 讀取通道      = ${device_read}\n"
" 寫入通道      = ${device_write}\n"
" 通訊協定      = ${protocol}"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:5001
msgid "No CTC or ESCON connections"
msgstr "沒有 CTC 或 ESCON 連線"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:5001
msgid "Please make sure that you have set them up correctly."
msgstr "請確認它們的設定是正確的。"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:6001
msgid "Protocol for this connection:"
msgstr "此連線所使用的通訊協定:"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:7001
msgid "Device:"
msgstr "裝置:"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:7001
msgid "Please select the OSA-Express QDIO / HiperSockets device."
msgstr "請選擇 OSA-Express QDIO / HiperSockets 的裝置。"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:8001
msgid ""
"The configured parameters are:\n"
" channels = ${device0}, ${device1}, ${device2}\n"
" port     = ${port}\n"
" portname = ${portname}\n"
" layer2   = ${layer2}"
msgstr ""
"所設定的參數為:\n"
" 通道       = ${device0}, ${device1}, ${device2}\n"
" 連接埠     = ${port}\n"
" 連接埠名稱 = ${portname} layer2     = ${layer2}"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:9001
msgid "No OSA-Express QDIO cards / HiperSockets"
msgstr "找不到 OSA-Express QDIO 卡 / HiperSockets"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:9001
msgid ""
"No OSA-Express QDIO cards / HiperSockets were detected. If you are running "
"VM please make sure that your card is attached to this guest."
msgstr ""
"無法偵測到任何 OSA-Express QDIO 卡 / HiperSockets。如果您所執行的是 VM,請確"
"定客戶端所使用的就是這張卡"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:10001
msgid "Portname:"
msgstr "連接埠名稱:"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:10001
msgid ""
"Please enter the portname of your OSA-Express card. This name must be 1 to 8 "
"characters long and must be equal on all systems accessing the same card."
msgstr ""
"請輸入 OSA-Express 卡的連接埠名稱。該名稱長度必須是 1 至 8 個字元,並與所有正"
"在使用這張卡的系統保持一致。"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:10001
msgid ""
"Leave it empty if you want to use HiperSockets. This parameter is required "
"for cards with microcode level 2.10 or later or when you want to share a "
"card."
msgstr ""
"如果您要使用的是 HiperSockets,請直接留白。該參數必須使用在 microcode level "
"2.10 或以後的卡中,或者是在想把卡共享出來時。"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:10001
msgid "The name will automatically be converted to uppercase."
msgstr "這個名稱將自動被轉換成大寫。"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:11001
msgid "Port:"
msgstr "連接埠:"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:11001
msgid "Please enter a relative port for this connection."
msgstr "請輸入與此連線相對應的連接埠。"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:12001
msgid "Use this device in layer2 mode?"
msgstr "是否以 layer2 模式來使用此裝置?"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:12001
msgid ""
"By default OSA-Express cards use layer3 mode. In that mode LLC headers are "
"removed from incoming IPv4 packets. Using the card in layer2 mode will make "
"it keep the MAC addresses of IPv4 packets."
msgstr ""
"OSA-Express 卡預設上是使用 layer3 模式;在此模式裡,會將流入的 IPv4 封包的 "
"LLC headers 資訊移除掉。而若將此卡設定為 layer2 模式,則會保留 IPv4 封包的 "
"MAC Address 資訊。"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:13001
msgid ""
"The configured parameter is:\n"
" peer  = ${peer}"
msgstr ""
"所設定的參數為:\n"
" peer  = ${peer}"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:14001
msgid "VM peer:"
msgstr "VM peer:"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:14001
msgid "Please enter the name of the VM peer you want to connect to."
msgstr "請輸入您想要和其連線的 VM peer 的名稱。"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:14001
msgid ""
"If you want to connect to multiple peers, separate the names by colons, e."
"g.  tcpip:linux1."
msgstr ""
"如果想要連線至多個 peer,可以使用冒號來分隔這些名稱,例如 tcpip:linux1。"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:14001
msgid ""
"The standard TCP/IP server name on VM is TCPIP; on VIF it's $TCPIP. Note: "
"IUCV must be enabled in the VM user directory for this driver to work and it "
"must be set up on both ends of the communication."
msgstr ""
"在 VM 上標準的 TCP/IP 伺服器名稱是 TCPIP,在 VIF 上則是 $TCPIP。注意:為了讓"
"這個驅動程式可以正常運作,必須在 VM 的使用者目錄中啟用 IUCV,並且也必須在連線"
"的兩端上做如此的設定。"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. Main menu item
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-netdevice.templates:15001
msgid "Configure the network device"
msgstr "設定網路裝置"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-dasd.templates:1002
msgid "Available devices:"
msgstr "可用的裝置:"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-dasd.templates:1002
msgid ""
"The following direct access storage devices (DASD) are available. Please "
"select each device you want to use one at a time."
msgstr ""
"以下為可用的 DASD (直接存取儲存裝置,Direct Access Storage Devices)。請一次選"
"擇一個您所要使用的裝置。"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-dasd.templates:2001
msgid "Choose device:"
msgstr "選擇裝置:"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-dasd.templates:2001
msgid ""
"Please choose a device. You have to specify the complete device number, "
"including leading zeros."
msgstr "請選擇一個裝置。您必須指定完整的裝置號碼,包括前導的 0。"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-dasd.templates:3001
msgid "Invalid device"
msgstr "不正確的裝置"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-dasd.templates:3001
msgid "An invalid device number has been chosen."
msgstr "指定了一個不正確的裝置號碼。"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-dasd.templates:4001
msgid "Format the device?"
msgstr "是否要將裝置格式化?"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-dasd.templates:4001
msgid ""
"The installer is unable to detect if the device ${device} has already been "
"formatted or not. Devices need to be formatted before you can create "
"partitions."
msgstr ""
"安裝程式無法判別 ${device} 裝置是否已經過格式化。在建立磁碟分割之前,裝置必須"
"先經過格式化。"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-dasd.templates:4001
msgid ""
"If you are sure the device has already been correctly formatted, you don't "
"need to do so again."
msgstr "如果您確定該裝置已被正確地格式化,您毋須再重覆做一次。"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-dasd.templates:5001
msgid "Formatting ${device}..."
msgstr "正在格式化 ${device}..."

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. Main menu item. Keep translations below 55 columns
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-dasd.templates:6001
msgid "Configure direct access storage devices (DASD)"
msgstr "設定 DASD (直接存取儲存裝置,Direct Access Storage Devices)"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. Main menu item
#. :sl5:
#: ../zipl-installer.templates:1001
msgid "Install the ZIPL boot loader on a hard disk"
msgstr "將 ZIPL 開機程式安裝至硬碟上"