Debian Meeting/Gathering/Sightseeing while Martin Michlmayr's 2nd visit to Taiwan.

Dear debian taiwan folks,

[As time is short for this announcement, everyone please help to spread
this news.]

Debian Developer Martin Michlmayr is going to visit Taiwan for
Smartbook/Netbook/Mobile Application Conference Taipei 2009[1] which
organized by III. The event is on 27th Oct Tuesday, and Martin would
give a talk on "How to customize Debian for netbooks and other devices".

He would be arrived on Saturday afternoon. The conference organizer
Regis  would help topick him up from the airport and would also arrange
a meeting for the conference speakers on Monday evening. Not sure if
another schedules that has been arranged for Martin.

As a discussion with Martin, he thinks it would be best to meet local
debian people and do sightseeing on Sunday.

So let's meet up together to give Martin a warm greeting and show him
around Taipei on Sunday, shall we? I hope most of you would have time
with us on Sunday. :)

For where to go, we had gained many good ideas for sightseeing from the
offsite fun events while ICOS2009 - mini-DebConf in Taiwan[2]. I guess
we may do some of them depends on weather and time, and we still open
for everyone to recommend something good and special for Martin.

Any volunteer, any good idea?

If you cannot join us for sightseeing in the afternoon, we still welcome
you to join us for meeting[3] during dinner time on Sunday. Place and
time would update later on the wiki page, any suggestions are welcome.

[1] http://www.oss.org.tw/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=smartbook2009
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianTaiwan/MiniDebConf2009#After-event
[3] http://wiki.debian.org/TaiwanDebianMeeting

-Andrew