Fwd: Request for Help maintaining Consultants List

Anyone interested? Please contact Joey :)

Anthony

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joey Schulze <joey@infodrom.org>
Date: 2009/4/23
Subject: Request for Help maintaining Consultants List
To: debian-www@lists.debian.org

Hi,

we're looking for one or two developers who would like to help
maintain the list of consultants supporting Debian GNU/Linux.

    http://www.debian.org/consultants/

Maintaining the list requires to validate links (old links as well)
and check for Debian relevance on the homepages given to us.  Needless
to say, you should be familiar with the Debian website already.

Regards,

       Joey

--
Testing? What's that? If it compiles, it is good, if it boots up, it is perfect.