GSMPRESS INVITATION

Hello,

We would like to inform you about a great chance that can help you find more detailed information about mobile phones, the GSM market and other advantages and gifts that <<www.gsmpress.com>> brings to its members.

GSMPress is a comprehensive resource of information fully dedicated to the GSM market. Its members enjoy and gain advantages everyday!

Register on GSMPress for FREE in order to have access to the important information and its live streaming on your computer via our Branded toolbar. This enables you quickly access to the detailed info on each phone in the catalogue which includes: Technical specifications, Photos and Video clips. You have also the possibility to ckeck all market related news and other articles and analitical data.

Best regards,

GSMPress Team

UNSUBSCRIBE INSTRUCTIONS
If you do not wish to receive our special notices, please unsubscribe, or mail us a written request to the attention of: gsmpress.com Customer Contact Manager. NOTE: If you have multiple accounts with us, you must opt out of all of them so the mailings will be fully discontinued.