(forw) Undelivered Mail to Asho Yeh

If people are aware of a better method to contact Asho Yeh, please
forward him this mail....unless he's suscribed to this list of course..:-))

----- Forwarded message from Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON@debian.org.tw> -----

Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 05:20:12 +0800 (CST)
From: Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON@debian.org.tw>
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
To: bubulle@kheops.frmug.org

This is the Postfix program at host people.debian.org.tw.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be

			The Postfix program

<asho@ms44.url.com.tw> (expanded from <asho@debian.org.tw>): host
    mx3.url.com.tw[210.59.228.113] said: 554  mail server permanently rejected
    message (#5.3.0) (in reply to end of DATA command)

Arrival-Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 05:20:10 +0800 (CST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; asho@ms44.url.com.tw
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; host mx3.url.com.tw[210.59.228.113] said: 554  mail