Debian Installer level 1 translation for your language really needs an update

(this message is CC'ed to several lists. Moderators, please consider
approving it if it needs moderation. It is rather important for l10n
work in your language)

If you want to answer to this message, please answer only to me and
eventually to the relevant translators mailing list. Do NOT use group