removal of bg5cc and bg5ps

Hi Carlos and debian-chinese-big5

I'm currently looking over all packages owned by the Debian QA Group and
request their removal if they don't seem to be usefull anymore.

The packages bg5cc and bg5ps are currently orphaned and nobody
volunteered to adpot them. These packages help processing big5 encoded
text. As I know nothing about the big5 encoding and it's usefullness
today, it is hard for me to judge if these packages should be removed or
not. I have attached the research I've done so far.

Please tell me if these packages are still usefull to you or if I can
request their removal from Debian. If you would like them  to stay in
Debian, we need a new maintainer for these two packages.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.