Chinese pages of debian web sites

Dear folks,

At first I should notice that I know it's annoyed to see message with
wrong encoding on the list, so I am writing in English instead.(Hope the
mail gateway between debian-chinese-* lists can get fix soon.)

We all known our developers trying hard to get sarge out as soon as
possible, I think that will be a lots of hits on the site after sarge
out. But the status of Chinese pages seems enough to make the angel weep.

I don't know any project still available for this, such as the CDDP
http://www.linux.org.tw/~chihchun/CDDP/ seems broken already.

I just downloaded and translated one page on the CDDP, but I don't
know how to upload the translated file with CDDP. If you knows how to
improve the status of Chinese pages, please give our developers a hand.

Best regard,

----------------[ Taiwan Linux Users Group ]----------------
Andrew Lee (李健秋)                http://wiki.debian.org.tw
Winkler Partners              http://www.winklerpartners.com