Re: About Web page translation....

On Sat, Jun 12, 2004 at 04:05:12PM +0800, Y. Cheng wrote:
> Hi,
> What if I partially translate some web page, should I send that files
> to this list ? And if I send that files to this list, would someone
> commit the partially translated page into debian cvs ?

Hello!

Welcome back!

Yes, I'll try to get that in to Debian's web CVS unless I am extremely
busy (like I had been for quite a while until recently... Extremely busy
or extremely lazy.  :-)

BTW, please spread the word that debian-chinese-big5 is
back.  The big5<->gb gateway isn't working yet though.  Nowadays, most
of the traffic is on the -gb list.  If you are interested, you may
subscribe to both in the meantime.  :-)

Cheers,

Anthony