Re: Traditional Chinese (zhuin) Language Engine for iiimf

Great!

Zhuin Input is one area which has become a rather large headache in trying to roll out Debian based thin-client workstations to the Taiwan market.

Although exporting the input from the server seems to work for now, I use xcin, however being able to use an infrastructure which is designed for being used in a distributed environment would be of great benefit (less load on the server).

Ben

Roger So wrote:

Hi,

According to Sun, they are ready to open source most of their CJK input
methods.  Once they are ready to be packaged I (or perhaps somebody
else :) will package them for Debian.

Roger