Re: any better chinese input method?

abby,
Thanks it works! The only thing is that Eterm takes long time
to start (Waiting for xfs-xtt to do something) and SCIM doesn't
work for Eterm. I think that's why SCIM is still 0.4. :-)

Anyway, I think I will stick with SCIM just for its ability
to adapt my input pattern to sort the word candidates.

-Min

--
Rapid keystrokes and painless deletions often leave a writer satisfied with
work that is merely competent.