Re: ever use scim anyone?

Hi,
It's an Input Method development library written by me. The key feature
of this library is modulization. Input Method Servers are implemented as
UI independed modules and called by FrontEnd module, which in charge of
displaying and forwarding keyboard event.
SCIM is mainly focused on CJK input method, but it should be compatible
with any languages.
Now there are only two input method modules shipped with SCIM package,
one is called rawcode input method, which inputs characters directly via
it's encoding value, another is called generic table input method, which
uses converting tables to input characters.
You may download following packages:

http://www.gnuchina.org/~suzhe/scim/0.3.0/scim-0.3.0.tar.gz
http://www.gnuchina.org/~suzhe/scim/scim-tables/scim-tables-0.1.0.tar.gz

The first package is the source code of SCIM library, including some
basic input method and FrontEnd modules. The second package includes
some demo converting tables for generic table input method, mainly for
CJK languages.

This project is still on it's early stage, and needs help. If you are
interested in joining me, contact me please.

Regards
James Su