How to replace default font for debian woody?

I have just installed debian woody and kde3. The
default font is kaiti. I have copied simsun font from
my WinXP partition, and install it using defoma. The
hints file is something like Arphic's kaiti.

The font has been succese fully installed since I can
see it with xfontsel, but I can't set it as default
Chinese font when I select helvetica/Courier as my
default font for KDE.

Could any body tell me how can I change it to simsun?

Thanks a lot.