Re: xcin2.5 - cpanel - openoffice

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:52:50 +0800,   wrote:
> Dear Folks.  I have installed the cpanel in woody using root. After
> i launched the XCIN ... and i could not change from english to
> chinese or any other input method. Could anybody point out what i
> have done wrong, i already followed the Debian Chinese FAQ to put
> the export sentence in .bashrc

If you use text login, please edit ~/.xinitrc ;
If you use display manager, such as xdm, you could set it
in ~/.xsession .
Here is the file:

LANG=zh_CN.GB2312
LC_ALL=zh_CN.GB2312
LC_CTYPE=zh_CN.GB2312
KDE_LANG=zh_CN.GB2312
export LANG LC_ALL LC_CTYPE KDE_LANG
export XMODIFIERS=@im=Chinput
chinput
#exec icewm
#exec gnome-session
exec kde2

Of course, you still need to modify them to fit your own taste.