Re: printing chinese in mozilla

On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 05:20:21PM +0800, ha shao wrote:
> If the ps file it printed has these lines:
> /Unicode2NativeDictzh-CN 0 dict def
> /zh-CN_ls {
>   /NativeFont /BousungEG-Light-GB-EUC-H def
>   /UCS2Font /Courier def
>   /Unicode2NativeDict Unicode2NativeDictzh-CN def
>   /unicodeshow1 { real_unicodeshow } bind def
>   /unicodeshow2 { real_unicodeshow_native } bind def
> } bind def
>
> Then the file should be ok. It means the above font will be used
> for printing zh_CN text. If this is the case, you have to make
> sure your gs indeed print Chinese with truetype font ok.

Thanks a lot for your help!

The printed ps file has the above lines(as you can see in the attached
"mozilla.ps.gz"), but, no chinese can be displayed using "gv"

So, how to ensure my gs is ok?

BTW, my "gv" can display and print chinese in this file:
http://people.debian.org/~ygh/debian-zh-faq.zh_CN.ps.gz
If my "mozilla.ps.gz" file is ok, why can't I display it correctly using "gv"?

--
Regards

ZM