Re: enlightenment chinese support?

Wow, good. I use Aqua theme too, except I modified it for big5
fonts. Check ftp://freebsd.sinica.edu.tw/pub/clive/ , I've put some
zh_TW.Big5 enabled themes around there. The shortcut is just to
extract them and diff against original ones.

A brief guide(?) to fix theme:
http://tlug.sinica.edu.tw/~majordom/cle-devel/cle-devel.199910/msg00187.html

BTW, there's another patch for E16, which could leave the theme intact
and just displays right fonts. but, I could not find it right now..