Re: chinese support for ccmsn

On Thu, Jun 20, 2002 at 10:20:23AM +0800, Zou Min wrote:
> I am using ccmsn from debian unstable. But I found it lacks for the Chinese
> display and input support.
>
> Any idea on how to fix it?

It seems ccmsn use Tcl/Tk. And the Chinese XIM support in
Debian's Tk is not good (from information I saw on the net).
Someone should fill a bug report on Tk to upgrade. :)

If you search msn with apt-cache, you will see some other
msn clients.

--
hashao|     故善用兵者,屈人之兵而非戰也,拔人之城而非攻也,毀人之國而非久
hashao|     也,必以全爭于天下,故兵不頓而利可全,此謀攻之法也。