Re: XXXXXXXXXX Konqueror XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX?

Hi,
>>至于在 Konqueror 的字型設定, 我有設 gb2312.1980-0 的字型為
>>
>>ar pl kaitim gb 或 ar pl kaitim gb 或 simsun (Microsoft 的字型)
>>
>>但都一樣無法正確顯示簡體中文的網頁.
>>

>>>在我機器上一切正常,這有個 screenshot 為証:
>>>http://www.linux.org.tw/~andrew/debian-kde2-4.png
>>>
>>嗯.. 我相信一定是可以的, 否則使用簡體中文的人怎麼辨?! 只是我
>>找了很久, 但都找不到究竟是哪裡設錯了.. 請前輩們幫幫忙羅!

I think it's a problem of some websites. If the server send the correct
header information, i.e. content-type=text/html, gb2312, konqueror can
display chinese fonts, if not, konqueror displays something like "_". So
for most websites, I think u should use mozilla (OK, it needs more
resources...) U can also try cxterm+lynx ;-)