Re: xim input in Gnome2 as applet?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: xim input in Gnome2 as applet?
- From: Chun Kit Edwin Lau <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 00:25:37 -0500
- Message-id: <20021104052537.GA7050@Mercury>
- In-reply-to: <20021104012000.GA4347@Mercury>
- References: <20021104012000.GA4347@Mercury>
I am replying myself because I found out that in a very very old
thread, xcin can do utf8 after a patch (which was applied in debian
xcin). But there is no doc for how to use xcin with utf8. Can anyone
On Sun, Nov 03, 2002 at 08:20:00PM -0500, Chun Kit Edwin Lau wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I just upgrade to Gnome2 and I love it. However, I need some
> xim input with utf8 encoding to it. Better still if it is in applet
> form. Any ideas?
> Edwin ERTW Lau
> Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Edwin ERTW Lau
Post your free ad now! http://personals.yahoo.ca