The Debian-3.0r0 ftp site

Hello,

May I ask a question? Which ftp site has a completed mirror of Debian-3.0r0
(woody) for i386 archetecture?

I have visited many ftp sites recorded in http://www.debian.org/mirror/list.
But it is very strange that their woody/main/binary-i386/ directories
are almost empty (only contain the "Packages", "Packages.gz" and "Release"
files). Since Debian 3.0 has already released for a long time, and I remember
that when it released most ftp sites are ready for download. I am wondering
that what's wrong now.

Can anyone tell me where to download? Thank you very much for your help.

Best Regards,

T.H.Hsieh