Re: 接著如何 (問題二個)

¡i ¦b MarkSEX (¤¸¦ë§Q­s) ªº¤j§@¤¤´£¨ì: ¡j
: ¡i ¦b evil (µL¦W) ªº¤j§@¤¤´£¨ì: ¡j
: : you firstly need to find somebody to sponsor you, e.g.
: : foka here or zzzz. then they'll help you thru the process
: : and you can easily fidn them here.
: : send a "ITA: [package name]" to debian-devel and see
: : if any repsonse - if any,  well, read them, ( no news
: : is good news :P) if none, go ahead and get help!
: Thank you. so I should wait more until someone can give
: me some comment/reference.

you can kindly send your package to my email
evil@ org in your subnet, or well, to zzzz.

add him if u like, u can ask him for his icq.

: Anyway, thankx again.

--
¡° ¨Ó·½ ¡À e-Fever BBS ¢I bbs.e-fever.org ¡À [From: 202.81.243.17]