Re: Unidentified subject!

On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 11:12:23AM +0800, hashao@chinese.com wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 11:19:50PM +0800, lilong@mail.ihep.ac.cn wrote:
> sbm can be found in gnuchina.org, I think.

And I think we have debian package for sbm.

% apt-cache show sbm
Package: sbm
Section: admin
Installed-Size: 924
Maintainer: RISKO Gergely <risko@debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Version: 3.7.1-1
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.2.1-2), libucl (>= 0.91-1)
Filename: pool/main/s/sbm/sbm_3.7.1-1_i386.deb
Size: 305880
MD5sum: be5641fc5ef77b0d70ad0958ca6e56dc
 Smart Boot Manager (SBM) is an OS independent and full-featured boot manager with an
 easy-to-use user interface.
 .
 The main goals of SBM are to be absolutely OS independent, flexible and full-featured. It
 has all of the features needed to boot a variety of OSes from several kinds of media,
 while keeping its size no more than 30K bytes. In another words, SBM does NOT touch any of
 your partitions, it totally fits into the first track (the hidden track) of your hard
 disk!
 .
 It's capabilities:
   * Automatically searches drivers and partitions
   * Powerful Boot Schedule
   * Booting from CD-ROM
   * Swapping driver ID
   * Auto Delay Boot
   * Sending keystrokes to the operating system
   * Easy Customized Theme file
   * Password protection
   * Y2k bug work-around for old BIOSes

--
hashao|青山隱隱水茫茫,時節登高卻異鄉。孤城孤客孤舟上,鐵石人也斷腸,淚漣漣斷送了秋光。
hashao|黃花夢,一夜香,過了重陽。