Re: About wnn

Su Yong wrote:

> Quail也可以輸入詞(組)的, 只是Liem裡那幾個輸入法沒做好.
> 那幾個輸入法的.el文件是從.tit文件轉化而來的.
> 轉化中所用的程序不大照, 所以最後是的無法輸入詞(組).

I don't know that.  Before I'm converted to GNU/Linux, I already learned
ZhengMa. I didn't try much using emacs before I tried to port Windows
ZhengMa to Emacs/XEmacs.

> 我現在用的就是quail, 輸入法是用UCDOS的 "智能全拼"的 .tit文件
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Debian的cxterm裡有
> ucdos的輸入法, 大概
> 它的source裡有這個文件.
> 轉化而來的, 然後再自己手動(不要笑)做了修改, 我的一個
> 朋友為此寫了一個script, 可惜現在不在手上.
> 我又不斷地往裡面加詞匯, 所以現在用得很順手了, (chinput也用過,
> 不過又很多不爽之處, 比如:想輸一個"壓", 敲進ya後, 排在前面的
> 全是yao音的字 :( )
> 不過這個輸入法也有缺點,
> 1. 沒聯想功能.

You can add this feature if by modify your tit file and re-generate your
quail package. I did that for my version of ZhengMa.

> 2. 輸完一個詞後, 有時它會認為你沒輸完, 于是會影響你輸入下一個詞.
You may need to manually modify your quail package, say ucdos.el. Add

(" " . quail-select-current)

to the pre-editing keys list in the call of "quail-define-package" may help.

> 3. 不能動態加入詞"組", 這是最大的遺憾.

That's true to all input methods on emacs. I don't know how to work
around that.