Re: Unicode 版的 Debian/CLE

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001 wen@japan.email.ne.jp wrote:
> edward.>   no, i din't use quoted-printable(or base64), just let it allow 8bit.
> Any message in 8bit will be encoded into quoted-printable by my mail
> server. :-(

No, the problem most likely has nothing to do with that being
quoted-printable, because our big5<->gb autoconvert gateway automatically
handles both 8bit and quoted-printable using the appropriate Perl modules.
:-)  My guess is that the message was signed, and for some reason our Perl
script didn't recognize the message body as the body text, and hence
didn't even touch it.  I don't know.  :-)

Cheers,

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada