printing chinese...

I'm trying to get printing chinese to work with a2ps..
I first use ttf2afm on bsmi001p.ttf to create a .afm file
I edit /usr/share/a2ps/afm/fonts.map and add a entry
"ming   bsmi001p" to it..
I also modify /usr/share/share/a2ps/encoding and add  "big5  big5" to it
I use KOI8.edf as reference and create a file big5.edf below...

Name : big5
Documentation
          Encoding for traditional Chinese

EndDocumentation

# Regular fonts don't support Cyrillic glyphs
Default:        Ming

Substitute:     Courier                 Ming
Substitute:     Courier-Bold            Ming
Substitute:     Courier-BoldOblique     Ming
Substitute:     Courier-Oblique         Ming

Substitute:     Times-Roman             Ming
Substitute:     Times-Bold              Ming
Substitute:     Times-Italic            Ming
Substitute:     Times-BoldItalic        Ming

#Vector part same as KOI8...

then I try the following:

$a2ps foo.c -o /tmp/foo.ps --encoding=BIG5

however,the following error is displayed:

a2ps: cannot find file `bsmi001p.pfb'
a2ps: cannot find file `bsmi001p.pfa'
a2ps: cannot find file `bsmi001p.gsf'

I can use ttf2afm to generate .afm file...
but how can I make a .pfb/pfa or .gsf file?

--
¡° ¨Ó·½ ¡À e-Fever BBS ¢I bbs.e-fever.org ¡À [From: pcd359089.netvigator]