Re: 一切都搞定啦。:-)

On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 04:43:58PM +0800, Eric_Hu@sina.com wrote:
> debian-chinese-gb,您好!
>   今天解決了/etc/bash.bashrc未作用的問題後,又順便升級了KDE和他的
> 瀏覽器,原先提到的那些問題統統沒有了。謝謝各位的幫助。
>   cheers!

Damn, it's KDE's problem, I knew it!! :))

bash itself does not know about /etc/bash.bashrc. Now you mentioned
it, so check /usr/share/doc/bash/README.Debian:
5. What is /etc/bash.bashrc? It doesn't seem to be documented.

   The Debian version of bash is compiled with a special option
   (-DSYS_BASHRC) that makes bash read /etc/bash.bashrc before ~/.bashrc
   for interactive non-login shells. So, on Debian systems,
   /etc/bash.bashrc is to ~/.bashrc as /etc/profile is to
   ~/.bash_profile.

But it does not work for you. It could be a bug. fill a bug report
with `reportbug bash` if you are sure it is does not work.

--
hashao|事無兩樣人心別。問渠儂:神州畢竟,幾番離合?汗血鹽車無人顧,千裡空收駿骨。
hashao|正目斷、關河路絕。我最憐君中宵舞,道男兒、到死心如鐵!看試手,補天裂。