Hi, friends,
I am a new user of Debian Chinese tools.
Previous, I was able to use chinput to input GB chinese without any problem.
Recently, I did an upgrade in Debian unstable branch. Now, my system contains
chinput 3.0.2-2
xlibs 4.1.0-2
(if you need more info, just tell me)

Also I have already fixed the bug in /usr/lib/X11/locale/locale.dir.
However, I still can't load chinput, the error message is:
"Error : Create Big5 FontSet!" (though I don't intend to input Big5 chinese)

I think I should have Big5 font in my system as I could load chinput before
the upgrading.

Can someone enlighten me? TIA.

--
Cheers!

Zou Min
zoum@comp.nus.edu.sg
Well, enough clowning around.  Perl is, in intent, a cleaned up and
summarized version of that wonderful semi-natural language known as
"Unix".
                -- Larry Wall in <1994Apr6.184419.3687@netlabs.com>