Re: Displaying Chinese and English in Licq

¡i ¦b lkleung@ee.cuhk.edu.hk (Lincoln Leung) ªº¤j§@¤¤´£¨ì: ¡j
: Hi,
:       I upgraded to testing and installed licq 1.0.3 yesterday.
: Everything is alright but some minor problems occur in typing messages
: with both english and chinese. When I set the font to ttf-arphic and
: choose the big-5 encoding, only chinese can be displayed correctly. If I
: choose the iso-8859-1 encoding, only english can be displayed. Both
: chinese and english can be prompted when unicode is selected. However, the
: english characters are not as good as those with iso-8859.
:       Can this be amended? Does this problem occur in testing only? By
: the way, is there any documentation on the format of .fontguess in Qt?
: Thanks.
I am not sure if this is make sense or not, I have try to
use the encoding from setting of licq, but this won't work,
if I leave it null, everything working fine..
--
¡° ¨Ó·½ ¡À e-Fever BBS ¢I bbs.e-fever.org ¡À [From: ip-245-198-65-202.sp]