Re: Entering Chinese punctuation marks

Curtis Brune wrote:

> I have a couple of questions:
>
> a) chinese punctuation input -- using the pinyin input how do I enter a
> "chinese" comma? or a "chinese" question mark?  By "chinese" I mean the
> one in the "kai" font, not the little regular one.  For that matter
> where
> are the pinyin mapping files kept?  I assume there's some file (human
> readable) that details the pinyin input method -- but I can't find it.

You can use "chinese-punct" input method.  That means you have to shift
from "chinese-py" to "chinese-punct" and backwards from time to time.
"chinese-py-punct" should do the trick, but it seems to be not working
as expected.  I don't know why and didn't try to learn more about that,
because I'm not using it.  I use a self-made input method ("chinese-zm")
which incorporates punctuations.

Best!