From: Roger So [mailto:rogerso@sis.dhs.org]On Behalf Of Roger So
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2001 1:47 PM
To: debian-chinese-big5@lists.debian.org
Subject: debian-chinese-utf-8?

On Sun, Apr 22, 2001 at 02:25:30PM +0900, wen@japan.email.ne.jp wrote:
> roger.so> That's because mutt 1.3.x now converts everything to UTF-8
> by default.
>
> I see. But actually Mew can read utf-8 if I receive your email
> directly without converted by the gateway.

Hmm.  Maybe we should setup the debian-chinese-utf-8 mailing list?
We'll have UTF-8 locales sooner or later anyway.

--
  Roger So                                               Opinions are mine,
  Sun Wah Linux Ltd.                                     not my employer's.

N□I@R	□□hu駙jw!□□□□操b槽y□□嗦+aj□□-←□騍r□y:韞□