RE: 還是...

Hi

>I know it is free, but the free version is rather hard to read...
>I understand the time and effect to download is cheaper than 2xx...
>but, I just need something to start with...
>unless the book is in compressed file format...

What is your comment on your new book? How is the book's focus on Debian?

HK's book is rather cheap when compare to UK (either Chinese or English,
since we have VAT), I usually bought some Chinese reference book (I don't
know many Chinese bookstore online) to UK once I came back to HK. I found
HK's shop selling more and more Simplified Chinese book, seem it is a cheap
and good reference, have you seen any of them (certainly, about Debian) in
Mongkok or SSP?

Cheers

WK Yeung