Re: About wnn

wen@japan.email.ne.jp wrote:
> gis88564> > Debian裡面有很多關于wnn的package, 據說wnn
> gis88564> > 是一種Input Method, 可是怎麼沒聽說有人用過?
> gis88564>
> gis88564> 	Wnn 和 Canna 是日本開發的, 雖然有多國語文版本,
> gis88564> 	不過使用者還是以日本人居多數.
>
> 我一直是用它們輸日語, 特別是在Emacs中,很方便. 據說 Wnn 是可以輸中文的,
> 不知哪位能用它在 Emacs 中成功地輸入中文(簡體/繁體).

As long as your emacs/xemacs include MULE support and installed the
respective fonts, you can input Chinese GB or Big5 or Japanese.□And the
packages included in Debian distributions already do so.□Of course, you
have to know at least one of the input methods.

Sorry for writing in English, because I generally write in Chinese in
Emacs and seldom use XCIN and the like.

best!