Re: dim: debian input method. call for help ;-)

zhaoway <zw@debian.org> writes:
> Hi!
>
> I've just registered a sourceforge project for dim which stands for
> debian chinese input method. it's not another xim server, but just
> an input method. when it be finished, it will probably ended up as a
> plug-in module for xcin, and/or chinput.  ...

I have just finished an alpha version, un-compilable, un-runnable
version of learning procedures. If anyone could help me write test
functions for it, he/she will be my Lord! ;-)

BTW, do you know any existing code for guessing a Chinese sentence
from a word library with the usual constraints such like PinYin? Any
information would be greatly appreciated! ;-)
--
<http://www.zhaoway.com/>