Re: [Q] Poblem with Mozilla

wen> The appearance of mozilla_0.8 looks like netscape, whereas mozilla_M18
wen> has a unique face. Anyway, I still have a problem with mozilla_0.8.
wen> After I registered my account in http://www.linuxforum.net/, the next
wen> page does not show me in Chinese (but iso-8859-1 code) if I set Default
wen> Character Coding to iso-8859-1 for Languages in Preferences; the next
wen> page will give a error message if I set it to Chinese Simplified(GB2312).

When I set it to Chinese Simplified(GBK), it is okay. :-)

Regards,

--Wen
wen@japan.email.ne.jp