Reporting of errors in translation

Hi,

I'd like to ask a rather stupid question: if I want to report a bug of the
form of "wrongly translated phrase", what package should I "bug" on?  The
problem really comes in the translation of gweather:

  Dew point: 雲霧位置
  Even though your password will ...: 即使您的密碼...
  Clear sky: 清除天空

Pretty unreasonable.  Suggested changes:

  Dew point: 凝露溫度
  Even though your password will ...: 雖然您的密碼...
  Clear sky: 無雲

But I don't know who will maintain the translation!  Should I just throw
this to gweather (whose maintainer probably don't know Chinese at all)?

Regards,
Isaac.