how to translate profile

Hello debian-chinese-gb,
I don't know how to translate profile well. In computer term, profile
often means "a set of specified settings for the specified set of
options", that is, you can choose between profiles to use different
settings. A profile can be considered as a preset configuration, or
theme of configuration. And so on.

A configuration can be saved to a profile, so“配置”is not
good for profile. Who can tell me a good translation?

--
  lark