Re: Re[2]: Chinese installation on debian?

> Could you talk with Xuedong Zhang <zxd@bu.edu> to see if you
> two can set up the project? if he cannot sent the needed things,
> I will do it.

Could you please do some co-ordination? 'cause i'm not good at
communicating with people =)

> BTW: If you are working under a Windows environment, you can try
> the wincvs, which works fairly well. And it is GPLed. :)

nope, my main working environment is debian woody, text only...
(my computer needs windows to use all the hardware, so i use
ssh to do works on the server...) but somehow i can't use cvs very well.

> Great that our list are working on more localizatoin again.:)

Lamer is one who is lame,