Re: where can i find curses.h?

On Fri, Sep 01, 2000 at 08:05:41AM +0800, Hailiang wrote:
> Hi,
>     Would some one tell me where can i find curses.h?
> which pkg did i miss?for i can not config my kernel
> with make menuconfig without it.thanks.

Yes, libncurses4-dev like Anthony Wong suggested.
Or, if you are using Debian 2.2, use libncurses5-dev.  :-)

(Both libncurses5-dev and libncurses4-dev are in Debian 2.2, but for new
stuff, use libncurses5-dev.  The newer the better, right?  ;-)

Cheers,

Anthony F.

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada