Re: test, please ignore

On Sat, Aug 26, 2000 at 04:21:15PM +0800, Anthony Wong wrote:
> Testing news gateway, sorry for any disturbance...
> People say they receive duplicates... :^

Are they subscribed to _both_ the big5 and the gb lists?  :-)

On the other hand, it seems that not all messages posted to *-big5
(and the ones forwarded from *-gb) are shown on the Debian board on
E-Fever.  I wonder if it could be fixed.  Thanks.  :-)

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada