Well, we've dled the PowerPC version either. :)

Sorry for my bad brain. :(
We've downloaded the Potato-PowerPC-1,2,3 without NON-US one and kept it
in Office of GNU/Linux Research Center, Tsinahua University. If anyone
want it, mail me even you're out of BeiJing.
We're considering whether to download the Sparc, Alpha, Arm, M68K versions
or not. If anyone needs it, just call me at 010-62770670/69/72 or email me
via linuxrat@gnuchina.org. My nick name is Rat, guys in Office know it.

Wow...so many ISOs in my Office.

Linuxrat@2000.8.17, 03:34+0800