Uploaded less 332-1 (sparc) to master
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 23:21:27 -0700
Maintainer: Davide Barbieri <firstname.lastname@example.org>
less - A file pager program, similar to more(1)
less (332-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Upstream upgrade. This fixes bug #5483, #6492, and #9408.
* Removed changing the editor to ae. This closes bug #8036 and makes me
* Changed rules file to only ask for a password during clean if it needs
* Included a LESSOPEN script. See /usr/doc/less/LESSOPEN for details.
This closes #3952 and #8111.
* Applied patch to screen.c from Herbert Thielen so that less properly
sets raw mode if stderr is redirected to /dev/null. This closes
* NEWS is now installed as /usr/doc/less/changelog, mode 0644. This
closes #7835 and 7837.
* README is no longer included in the binary package since it's just
directions on how to install less. This closes #7836.
efd17ce701c961255b9855de7f4b2509 69534 text Standard less_332-1_sparc.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .