Uploaded abuse 2.00-1 (source i386) to master
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 17:11:38 -0400
Architecture: source i386
Maintainer: Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>
abuse - Crack dot Com's Abuse action game.
abuse (2.00-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release - abuse source code is now available. (Yippe!!)
* Abuse is now in the public domain; changed copyright file.
* Rebuilt with libc6, no longer a.out format, fixes bug #4096
(Currently linked against libc5 svgalib; needs to be recompiled sometime.)
* This package no longer includes the abuse levels data, it is only the
Abuse game engine. It recommends abuse-lib, so it stays in contrib for
* Svgalib Abuse works again, added back into binary package.
* Svgalib Abuse was _still_ vunarable to a $PATH security hole. Modified
game.c to change the values of PATH, ABUSE_PATH, and ABUSE_SAVE_PATH,
to fix this security hole.
* Svga abuse doesn't work when run as a normal user, even when suid root.
Until I can fix this, it will not appear on the debian menus, or be
installed suid. Added a note to README.debian about this.
* Renamed x11 abuse wrapper to /usr/games/abuse.x11R6 for consistency.
* Updated package description.
* Small changes for libc6.
* Updated menu file to new format.
* Network support does not compile, and is disabled for now, noted this in
* Routine update of debian/rules:
Fakeroot and sudo fixes.
4fab25d94cbc7f7b681fca770ee9b4a7 568 contrib optional abuse_2.00-1.dsc
ac21c86678d88ecc5f25d4e9cba0a551 2505170 contrib optional abuse_2.00.orig.tar.gz
7857383c33d8dc2fe09c3ea8d04e7517 6526 contrib optional abuse_2.00-1.diff.gz
da21228879b22100e705d35f1811c3f0 493412 contrib optional abuse_2.00-1_i386.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .