Good day folks,
Here comes the release of my staroffice-installer package.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: 15 Jul 97 00:21:42 UT
Architecture: source i386
Maintainer: Martin Schulze <email@example.com>
Description: Star Office 3.1 installer
Star Office 3.1 is a suite of office productivity applications
containing the following
- StarWriter 3.1 (word processor)
- StarCalc 3.1 (spreadsheet)
- StarDraw 3.1 (graphics and presentation package)
- StarImage 3.1 (image manipulation)
- StarChart 3.1 (bar, pie and other charts)
- StarMath 3.1 (formula design)
StarOffice 3.1 makes heavy use of common code in shared libraries,
therefore using relatively few resources for the level of
This installer package has been placed in the public domain!
065b84f2935bff9913006a9b0bd6d53e 239 non-free - staroffice3-installer_3.1-1.dsc
0fc141ce030a69a5e7262d00a4eb3121 17480 non-free - staroffice3-installer_3.1-1.tar.gz
c369f8428daac1243eba99d6478cb44a 19840 non-free - staroffice3_3.1-1_i386.deb
* Modified menu file
* Installed dummy manpages for all included programs
* Renamed package from staroffice to staroffice3 and
staroffice3-installer instead of staroffice-installer
* Installed with update-alternatives to support Star Office 4.x
as well, hint from Brian C. White
* Completed wrapper to call the setup routine if the user has
forgotton to call it.
* Wrote little wrapper to start programs. Reason: .sd.sh doesn't
get included all the time (esp. when using xdm)h.
* First trial with packaging StarOffice 3.1
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
If anyone wants to take over it, please contact me.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .