Uploaded leafnode 1.2-1 (source i386) to master
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 10:52:21 -0400
Architecture: source i386
Maintainer: Joey Hess <email@example.com>
leafnode - NNTP server for small leaf sites
leafnode (1.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- /etc/expireinfo is obsolete, and you'll have to use the groupexpire
command in /etc/leafnode.conf instead.
- fixes bug #10681.
* Fixed two a seg fault bugs in fetch (reported upstream and will be fixed
there in 1.2.1).
* No longer need the *.8.new hack with the man pages, becuase the man
pages now have a newline at eof.
* Removed .rej file from patch.
* Fixed references to leafnode.cfg - changed to leafnode.conf.
* Removed info from README.debian about experimental patches.
* Got rid of obsolete email address.
* Added query before rm -rf of /var/spool/news in postrm purge.
* Added /var/run/news directory writiable by news, and fetch now places
its lockfile in this directory. (Still some problem here, I think.)
* Only suggest newsreader and perl.
* Updated debian/rules to work with fakeoot.
9995f2c4a088344d36d4000e24e5bd82 575 news optional leafnode_1.2-1.dsc
42912cc622efe75e92e5c89f15ccb82d 66094 news optional leafnode_1.2.orig.tar.gz
ea3988f1be423f0174d9dedf877b782b 8259 news optional leafnode_1.2-1.diff.gz
b99b051c1bfbd2aa5232d5c3a8843751 64198 news optional leafnode_1.2-1_i386.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .