Uploaded menu 1.4-1 (m68k) to master
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 13:24:55 +0200
Maintainer: James Troup <email@example.com>
menu - provides update-menus functions for some applications
menu (1.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Due to extra features/bugreporting, this version doesn't work well
with the menu-bugs in fvwm95_2.0.42a-10, and latex2html_96.1.h-5.
* added ability do "define" functions to install-menu.
(very usefull if you want to have a common xterm/rxvt for all
* '!include \"/etc/menu-method/filename\"'
* read !include "filename" relative to current direcotry
* provide /etc/menu-method/menu.h example file.
* parsing of (all) files files somewhat rewritten; should be
more stable now (except for bugs).
* trailing spaces are stripped (so a \ at the end of the
line will always be a continuation line, even if there's a
space after it).
* _Much_ better error reporting.
* removed all those pesky "icon=none" from the example menufiles.
* in new menu format, "package(local.*)" is considered installed
* fix bug in hotkey generation
* first check for "examplercfile" (system.$wm-menu), and then create
* made the README in /usr/doc/menu/example/README somewhat clearer as
to what the purpose of these files is
* incorporated afterstep-package menu-method's into my example
menu-method (allong with the "!include menu.h" stuff).
* install-menu: added toupper() and tolower() functions
* do not attempt to read menuentry files with the name "core".
* Using libc6 now
* fixed gpmconfig entry.
* added Joey's cmap.xpm file.
* in compat mode (for old /etc/menu-methods's), write esccpp($title)
as identifier (fixes "install-menu uses text instead of x11 entry"
* in case of missing "section=" (in new-format menuentry), assume
seciont="/". (fixes a reported bug, I believe).
* "+" can now be part of a package name, in new-format menuentries.
(previously, doc++ and libg++ couldn't have a new-format menuentry).
* executable menuentries are now executed, and the stdout used as
menuentry (nice feature request from Joey Hess)
* update-menus now reads config info in /etc/menu-methods/menu.config
(or ~/.menu-methods/menu.config). Currently can specify only error
logging. (set "verbosity=quite" in /etc/menu-methods/menu.config to
remove all messages). Not very well tested yet.
d93386aaa5325107b465f68dc30ab1b0 241040 admin optional menu_1.4-1_m68k.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .